BV Podcast 0200
, The Family Nurturing Center
, Lance Armstrong
, Grandfather's Clock
, The Badly Bent
, Henry Clay Work
, Top 5
, mundane things
, Antoine DuFour
, Charles L. Marohn
, Strong Towns
Holy crap! We've made it to number 200!
* Welcome to a new hundreds digit!
* I briefly discuss the death of my dear friend Donna, and discuss her not-for-profit, the Family Nurturing Center
* So it looks like Lance Armstrong really was a walking pharmacy
* Presidential debate talk
* Tune 1: Grandfather's Clock as arranged and performed by The Badly Bent
* Top-Five mundane things we have never done
* Tune 2: Birth/Naissance by Antoine DuFour
* We still have more copies of Charles Marohn's book about Strong Towns. Email our Feedback address to get a free copy
* See you next time.